Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An Effort to Gain the Repute of Justice....

Hey classmates!

I was going to make this announcement anyhow, but considering the reading about the importance of APPEARING just, I figured I'd play into that.

So, Platonically speaking...this is me trying to get you to think of me as a "just individual"

The Loyola University Sociology Student Organization is holding a food drive and petition until this Friday. The food will be distributed by Second Harvest Food Bank, and the petition urges the federal government not to cut funding for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). To sign this petition you can either talk to me, or find our table in the Danna Center from 11-2 for the rest of the week. You may also make food or money donations at this table.

Come appear just with us.
Thanks,
-Max

1 comment:

  1. Effort has been duly noted and furthermore your effort forces others as well to either show up and donate, therein appearing just or ignoring and losing the reputation for being just...at least in your eyes. Likely then I will be there with sweaty cash in hand. If that's all I need to do to gain a good name.

    Cheers,
    Dr. Layne

    ReplyDelete